Home » Flooring » Engineered hardwood flooring
Engineered hardwood flooring
Hardwood flooring is now available as engineered hardwood flooring – a great innovation that enhances the use of real hardwood, and costs a fraction of solid hardwood. An engineered hardwood floor is constructed with several layers. The top layer is real hardwood, which means the floor you stand on is the same genuine hardwood you always dreamed of owning. In fact, it has several advantages over solid hardwood flooring. Because the other layers in an engineered hardwood floor are made of plywood or high density fiberboard, the engineered hardwood resists the tendency of solid hardwood to expand and contract with changes in humidity and temperature. Engineered hardwood flooring can also be installed over radiant heat, where solid hardwood would be severely damaged.
Engineered hardwood flooring is very versatile and has a number of different applications. For example, an engineered wood floor can be installed below grade and on a concrete subfloor, either as a direct glue-down or a floating floor. Engineered flooring is also an excellent choice for geographical areas with higher humidity or moisture levels. On top of its many benefits, you’ll love the great wholesale prices on the top quality engineered flooring
.Our 3 layer Engineered hardwood flooring is a prefinished, glue less, 14.5mm engineered natural floor, with a nominal 4mm real timber veneer wear layer.
For the surface plank you have the 2strip/3 strip and one plank choice.
We have also Engineered hardwood flooring with one plank/2strip/3 strips in multiply structure, with T & G.
1) Solid flooring feeling
2) Economic price
3) Finished with UV lacquered, oiled and UV oiled, Wear and fire resistant
4) Top veneer is 2/3/4mm
5) For multi ply engineered flooring, the Bottom is birch plywood, standard E1 of Europe
6) Species you can choose oak, maple, ash, merbau and teak and others.
7) Various sizes available: 10/12.7/14.2/15/18 x 127/148/189 x 400-1200mm
8) Free of wax maintenance, re-vanishing
9) Formaldehyde releasing meets E1 Environmental Protection Standard
10) 3 layers of natural wood provides a durable and comfortable look and feel
11) Floating installation without frame, saving maximum room space
12) Intercrossing structure with 3 layers of real wood
13) Perfect T&G on side and ends, no joint gaps and height tolerance when
1) Strip type : 1 strip / 2 strip /3 strip
2) Top layer: 2 / 3 / 4mm
3) Surface coating: UV anti-scratch
4) Properties: firm, durable, not easily deformed, easy to install
5) Different surface colors, thicknesses, widths, lengths and gloss levels are
available according to clients' needs
Size and deliver
1) 900x90x15mm and 900x125x15mm
2) Surface veneer: oak, ash, cherry, maple, beech, merbau, kampas,
birch, sapele, teak, bubinga, walnut, jarrah, jatoba
3) Special size upon request.
Outer packing: carton
Deliver time: 4 weeks production time after order.
A. Full amount LC B. 30% bank wire transfer advance rest against B/L
Engineered Hardwood Flooring Inspection Report
All our flooring products: